This article will be explaining what the Fortnite Battle Bus is, the stages, the visuals, the changes, and the gallery.
The Battle Bus is the bus in Battle Royale it is a modified bus that flies over the map using a balloon on top of it that has a Vindertech logo on it. The bus looks like a school bus but is blue and says "Battle Bus" on the back rather than school bus and their appears to be something going on inside.
Stages[edit | edit source]
Their are 3 stages of the game where the battle bus are involved that appear underneath the minimap along with a timer
- This symbol means that the game is still on the Spawn Island, if their is no countdown it means that it is waiting for players. Once their is enough players a ten second countdown will start.
- This symbol means that the the game has started, all players are in the battle bus cannot jump until the bus has reached the island and the countdown is until players can jump.
- This symbol means that the bus is over land and players can jump and deploy their Glider if anyone is left on the bus then the timer reaches zero, the will be forced of to jump.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
- On Patch 5.10, the Battle Bus was decorated with balloons and banner props to celebrate #Fortnite1st, Fortnite's first Birthday.
- On Patch 7.10, The Battle Bus was decorated like it was in Season 2.