Coral Castle is a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 3 mostly located in the coordinate B2, but is also in coordinates B1, B2, and C2, north of Sweaty Sands and west of Pleasant Park. It is a massive sinkhole in the water with a bunch of temples and a large castle in the middle. The hole also connects the many small islands around the northwest side of the map, including Coral Cove, Crash Site, and Sharky Shell. Prior to August 1st, this location was The Giant Whirlpool.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Coral Castle/Buildings
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Claim your Trident at Coral Cove (1)||Aquaman Challenges||Aquaman's Trident Harvesting Tool|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- August 1st: The water level has dropped for the last time and Coral Castle was revealed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It was originally called <CARL> but got fixed an hour after the location has been revealed.
- This may have been a code name in attempt to stop leakers from finding out the location name early.
- Before Coral Castle was added there was an island there with a mini fortress and Travis Scott's Stage.
- It was also speculated to be Atlantis because of the Aquaman outfit.