|Last Adjustment||10.10 Content Update|
The B.R.U.T.E is a ground vehicle in Battle Royale. It is a giant mech suit that can be mounted by 2 players at a time. The driver has a dash, stomp and superjump attack that is capable of harvesting materials as well. Additionally, the passenger seat has a shotgun and missile attack while being shielded by a forcefield. The B.R.U.T.E can also use player materials to create a overshield that protects the mech. It additionally has a self-destruct function, which causes it to explode after 5 seconds and damage any nearby players for 100.
Alongside the X-4 Stormwing, it is one of the most controversial additions to Battle Royale.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Introduced||10.00 Patch Notes|
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The B.R.U.T.E is the third ever vehicle in Battle Royale to have a built-in weapon, the first two being the Pirate Cannon and X-4 Stormwing.
- It is the first ever vehicle to have 2 built-in weapons.
- The B.R.U.T.E's name is inspired by several items' name in Save the World.
- The B.R.U.T.E is the third vehicle to only have 2 player slots, the first being the Shopping Cart and the Quadcrasher.
- The B.R.U.T.E is the first vehicle to have a special emote.