The B.R.U.T.E was a ground vehicle in Battle Royale. It is a giant mech suit that can be mounted by 2 players at a time. The driver has a dash, stomp and super jump attack. Additionally, the passenger seat has a shotgun and missile attack while being shielded by a forcefield. The B.R.U.T.E can also use player materials to create an overshield that protects the mech. It additionally has a self-destruct function, which causes it to explode after 5 seconds and damage any nearby players for 100.
As of right now, there is a virus that is causing the B.R.U.T.E to explode once landed. It is unknown if the virus will get fixed. They still work normally in creative when spawned by a B.R.U.T.E Spawner pad.
As of the Chapter 2 Season 1 update, the B.R.U.T.E was vaulted in all game modes, being only available in Creative. It was vaulted due to the theme and is one of the most overpowered items in the history of Battle Royale.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the September 25 update, B.R.U.T.Es are exploding on landing across the Battle Royale map.
- You can still die from them via the explosion, but none has been recorded it yet.
- The B.R.U.T.E is the third-ever vehicle in Battle Royale to have a built-in weapon, the first two being the Pirate Cannon and X-4 Stormwing.
- It is the first-ever vehicle to have 2 built-in weapons.
- The B.R.U.T.E's name is inspired by several items' names in Save the World.
- The B.R.U.T.E is the third vehicle to only have 2 player slots, the first being the Shopping Cart and the Quadcrasher.
- It is the first, and currently only, vehicle that is capable of doing emotes.
- It is also the first vehicle to have its own unique emote - the "B.R.U.T.A.L Dab".
- It is the second vehicle to be introduced in a season then vaulted the next season. The first being was X-4 Stormwing.