|“||Assault Weapon: Fully Automatic. Flexible assault rifle capable of handling all types of combat scenarios. High rate of fire with solid accuracy when aiming down sights and firing in controlled bursts||„|
|— In-game description|
There is a Founder's version of this weapon known as the Nocturno.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
All Auto Rifles can be crafted or found in chests. The Handmade rarity is automatically unlocked at the beginning of the game. They can also be found as a mission reward.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
TBA (needs to be filled out)
Usage[edit | edit source]
It is one of the first ranged weapons that the player first finds and uses. Auto Rifles pose low damage and high fire rate, having a range of up to 15 tiles at best. A headshot with the rifles deal x1.5 damage.
Special Skills[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
Sounds[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the only weapons to have every rarity including a Handmade version
- At one point, the names of these weapons were different
- The Legendary Siegebreaker and Nocturno have the same exact design except that the Nocturno is tinted black and features a skull. It also behaves differently.
- A Level 50 Legendary Siegebreaker crafted with standard ore would deal 89.7 damage per hit, totaling 1076.4 DPS.
- A Level 50 Legendary Siegebreaker crafted with crystal ore would deal 107.64 damage per hit, totaling 1162.51 DPS.
- Originally it did lower damage than it currently does
- Before Chapter 2, the textures for the Auto Rifles were also used for Battle Royale's Assault Rifle. However, the sprites have since been updated and now resemble the new textures.
- The Battle Royale equivalent of this weapon is the Assault Rifle. Both this and the BR version act similar except the changes to fire rate and damage.
- If a Mythic Siegebreaker were in the game, it would deal 28 damage.
Gallery[edit | edit source]