As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Anarchy Acres was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinates F2 and F, north east of Loot Lake and west of Risky Reels. It was a large farm with crop fields, barns, sheds, silos, a stable, scattered trees, and a white farmhouse to the north.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Five Crop fields
- Two silos
- Two windmills
- A stable
- Scattered trees
- A northern white farm house.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Follow the treasure map in Anarchy Acres||Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||10|
|Search 7 chests in Anarchy Acres||Season 3 Week 6 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Anarchy Acres was added to the map.
V1.11[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas tree has appeared at Anarchy Acres.
- A Christmas tree has been removed from Anarchy Acres.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Anarchy Acres.
- A thruster from the Rocket Ship blast off landed on Anarchy Acres.
V5.00[edit | edit source]
- Anarchy Acres was removed from the map and replaced by Lazy Links.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Anarchy Acres lasted longer than both of its successors, Lazy Links and Lazy Lagoon.
- Anarchy Acres was updated at least once per season up until its removal.
- The transition of the farm into a golf club may be a reference to the show Yellowstone. In the show, the owner of a farm is fighting to save his farm from business moguls and land developers.
- Anarchy Acres is the first location to be significantly changed into a different POI twice, with it being changed to Lazy Links in Season 5 then Lazy Lagoon in Season 8. The second is Wailing Woods, which was replaced by the Volcano, which was replaced by Pressure Plant. The third is Tilted Towers, which was changed into Neo Tilted in Season 9, which was replaced by Tilted Town in Season 10/X and finally turned into Gotham City.
- Part of the rocket booster that landed in Anarchy Acres was reused in Season 10 as a Rift Beacon, this may have been the reason for the area’s sudden change to Lazy Links.
- Frenzy Farm is very similar to Anarchy Acres, although noticeably bigger.
- Anarchy Acres looked noticeably similar to Fatal Fields, and used most of the assets from Fatal.
- Anarchy Acres prefabs are found in Creative despite some of the assets actually coming from Fatal Fields, such as the Corn Fields.
- Anarchy Acres is the only named location beginning with letter A.