Anarchy Acres was an area of the Battle Royale map located at north coordinates F2-F3 north east of Loot Lake, west of Risky Reels. and was replaced with Lazy Links in Season 5 and now with Lazy Lagoon in Season 8. It was a large farm with crop fields, barns, sheds, silos, a stable, scattered trees, and a center white house.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Crop fields
- Two silos
- A stable
- Scattered trees
- A center white farm house.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Anarchy Acres was added to the map.
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas tree has appeared at anarchy acres
- A Christmas tree has been removed from Anarchy Acres
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- A thruster from the Rocket Ship blast off landed on Anarchy Acres.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Anarchy Acres was removed from the map and replaced by Lazy Links.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The transition of the farm into a golf club may be a reference to the show Yellowstone. In the show the owner of a farm is fighting to save his farm from business moguls and land developers.
- Anarchy Acres is the first location to be significantly changed into a different POI twice, with it being changed to Lazy Links in Season 5 then Lazy Lagoon in Season 8. The second is Wailing Woods, which was replaced by the Volcano, which was replaced by Pressure Plant. The third is Tilted Towers, which was changed into Neo Tilted in Season 9, which was replaced by Tilted Town in Season 10.
- Part of the rocket booster that landed in Anarchy Acres was reused in Season 10/X as a Rift Beacon, this may have been the reason for the areas sudden change to Lazy Links.