ATK (stands for All Terrain Kart) is a vehicle in Battle Royale. It can fit 4 players and gets speed boosts after powersliding. It's roof acts like tires.
- Being a step-up over the Shopping Cart, ATKs can be used to cruise around the map, to run away from the storm or as an attack vehicle with teammates.
- Only the driver can control the ATK, while the passengers can use weapons at their disposal. Emotes can only be done by the passengers on the back.
- When a slot is available, players can switch places by using the crouch button. Note that the character changes seats clock-wise (relative to the vehicle), therefore the front passenger can immediately switch to the driver seat by using the action button three times.
- Boosts can be performed by drifting for a while until sparks start appearing from the wheels. Blue sparks denote a small boost, yellow sparks denote a medium boost and red sparks denote a long boost. This is a reference to the Mario Kart series, in particular Mario Kart 8, where you get a small boost for drifting for some distance, and you get bigger boosts for drifting longer.
- ATKs should be avoided for stealth approaches, as the ATK is very loud.
Patch 5.20 (August 7, 2018)
- Add the ability to honk while driving the ATK.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed reliability issues when using a rocket launcher to boost shopping carts or the ATK.
- Leaning while on All Terrain Karts no longer cancels emotes.
Patch 5.10 (July 24, 2018)
- Significant All Terrain Kart (ATK) performance improvements.
- All Terrain Kart (ATK) audio improvements
- Improved All Terrain Kart (ATK) audio attenuation fall-off.
- Added a unique sound when the All Terrain Kart (ATK) is destroyed.
- Added sounds for when the All Terrain Kart (ATK) is in water.
Patch 5.0 (July 12, 2018)
- All Terrain Kart (ATK)
- The new All Terrain Kart (ATK) has room for your entire squad.
- Get a speed boost after drifting.
- The roof acts as a bounce pad.
- Work together as rear passengers to leap over obstacles with the All Terrain Kart (ATK). Lean back and release at the same time for a higher jump.
- Lean back by holding S on keyboards or holding back on the thumbstick for controllers.
Promotional Image for ATK (All Terrain Kart)
Promotional trailer for ATK