8-Ball Vs Scratch (outfit)
|8-Ball Vs Scratch|
|Rack 'em up!|
|Source||Battle Pass Chapter 2 Season 1|
|Set||Stripes and Solids|
|Introduced in||Chapter 2 Season 1|
Oct 15, 2019
The in-game store updates at 00:00 UTC daily, which means that the eastern and western halves of the world are on different dates when the shop updates. This UTC- date applies to North and South America and French Polynesia.
Date incorrect? Please
Oct 16, 2019
The in-game store updates at 00:00 UTC daily, which means that the eastern and western halves of the world are on different dates when the shop updates. This UTC+ date applies to Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania/Australia.
Date incorrect? Please
Cosmetic Overview[edit | edit source]
8-Ball vs Scratch is a two character outfit that follows the E.G.O vs A.L.T.E.R storyline acting as a some kind of cyborg ninja. It is also believed to mimicking the roles of the characters in the G.I. Joe franchise. He has four edit styles.
8-Ball[edit | edit source]
- A black ninja based outfit based on the 8-Ball from billards, who supports E.G.O and may be mimicking the role of snakeeyes from the G.I. Joe franchise.
- The character has a overtime edit style which is the gold version replacing the white outlines.
Scratch[edit | edit source]
- A white ninja outfit based on a term when a Cue Ball (White billiard ball) is shot into a pocket, who supports A.L.T.E.R and may be mimicking the role of Stormshadow from the G.I. Joe franchise.
- As of December 18th, 2019, After reaching level 100 a virus will slowly grow and take over the Scratch style of 8-Ball Vs Scratch. At level 170, the virus will be halfway consumed, at Level 230, it will be nearly consumed. The virus will finally take over at Level 350.
- Scratch becomes "corrupted" because in the "Trick shot" loading screen we see 8-Ball fighting Scratch. It is theorized that 8-Ball won and implemented a virus into Scratch, causing him to be corrupted.
- As of Patch 12.0, the corrupted version of Scratch has been separated into a unique style called "Corrupted". Also, 8 Ball vs Scratch is now an Enlightened skin.
Selectable Styles[edit | edit source]
Battle Pass Chapter 2 Season 1 |
Reach 60 Level
Alter Ego Challenges |
Stage 1: Reach Level 60
Stage 2: Complete 6 Missions
Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent with the 8-Ball vs. Scratch outfit
8-Ball Vs Scratch Missions |
Complete 9 8-Ball Vs Scratch Mission Objectives
|Having surpassed level 100 in Season 2 Chapter 1 Battle Pass and owning the "Scratch" style. Style will be fully Corrupted after reaching level 350.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Promotional Image for the Stripes and Solids Set