5.30 Content Update Notes
From Fortnite Wiki
|5.30 Content Update Notes|
|Date||28 August 2018|
|See all Patch Notes|
Make a move with the new item that's making its appearance into Battle Royale. A new hero backflips into Save the World!
- Shockwave Grenade (Battle Royale)
- This new item launches players great distances without inflicting fall damage. The blast is so strong, you can launch players through structures!
- Solid Gold LTM (Battle Royale)
- All things that glitter are gold! Battle with all legendary weapons in the Solid Gold and Solid Gold 50v50 LTM’s, available now!
- Horde Challenge Week 4 (Save the World)
- Build strong bases and bring plenty of ammo because Traps won’t trigger in this weeks challenge. Gather your friends and survive the horde.
- Bladestorm Enforcer (Save the World)
- Flip into action and fling a flurry of metal at incoming Husks! A brand new Mythic Ninja joins the fight.
Battle Royale[edit | edit source]
Limited Time Mode: 50V50 Solid Gold[edit | edit source]
- The 50v50 LTM will consist of only legendary weapons and items for a limited time. Drop in and loot up!
Weapons + Items[edit | edit source]
- Shockwave Grenade added.
- Shockwave Grenade will knock players back and destroy objects in their path after being knocked back.
- Allies, enemies, and vehicles hit with Shockwave Grenade will not take fall damage.
- Drops in stacks of 2, maximum stack size of 6.
- Epic Rarity.
- Can be found in Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Llamas, and chests.
Save the World[edit | edit source]
Missions + Systems[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Horde Challenge 4
- This week, prepare your forts for a no-trap challenge: Husks will not trigger traps when walking over/near them.
- Win a Legendary Redline Ramirez for the first-time completion of Weekly Horde Challenge 4.
- The Horde Weekly Challenge quest is also repeatable for Event Tickets.
Heroes[edit | edit source]
- Mythic Bladestorm Enforcer Ninja
- Available in the Event Store August 29, at 8 PM ET.
- Features new subclass - Bladestorm.
- New Ability:
- Kunai Storm: Ninja flips backward and throws 15 pointed knives downwards in a 0.5 tile radius. Dealing edged weapon damage. Damage is scaled based on distance with a maximum range of 4 tiles.
- New Perks:
- Kunai Collection: Eliminating enemies with Kunai Storm reduces its cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Kunai Barrage: Increase the number of kunai thrown from Kunai Storm by 6 and damage by 25%.
- Kunaihilation: Kunai will now randomly explode and deal Energy Damage in a 0.25 tile radius.
- Redline Ramirez
- Legendary variant of Raider.
- Unlock by completing the Weekly Horde Challenge 4.