14.4 Patch Notes
|14.4 Patch Notes|
|Date||21 October 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
- 1 Battle Royale
- 1.1 Content Creator Patch Notes
- 1.2 Fortnitemares 2020
- 1.3 Map Changes
- 1.4 Item Changes
- 1.5 UI Changes
- 1.6 Minor/Misc Chnages
- 2 Party Royale
- 3 Creative
- 4 Save The World
|“||Revenge is a dish best served gold.||„|
|— Shadow Midas|
Battle Royale[edit | edit source]
Content Creator Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
Ghostly New Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Fortnitemares returns with a terrifying twist in Solos, Duos, and Squads! What was once The Agency has been reclaimed by the ranks of a reawakened mastermind out for revenge. Join his army to fight alongside friend and foe alike and snatch a shadowy victory from the living.
New Challenges[edit | edit source]
The Island is overrun with haunted huts and daunting decorations. Complete new challenges and get a new terrifying Back Bling, Pickaxe, XP, and more!
Loot Pool Changes: Trick or Treat Edition[edit | edit source]
We’re vaulting the Charge Shotgun; let us know how this changes your play. Ghoulish weapons have returned to aid in the shadowy showdown. Soar through the skies like a witch, while those with a sweet tooth will find new treats quite enhancing. More super-powers are rotating in, so put those fists up!
Fortnitemares 2020[edit | edit source]
- The yearly spooky event is back with some brand new haunting changes!
Shadow Midas' Revenge[edit | edit source]
- Midas is back to take his revenge! He took over The Authority and made the island a bit spookier and transformed it to The Ruins.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
- With a brand new events comes new challenges and rewards. Here is a list of the current challenges :
- Log in the game during Fortnitemares 2020 : Bobo's Watching Emoticon.
- Eat 25 Candies (Party Assist Mission) : Midas' Shadow Wrap.
- Travel 100 meters using the Witch Broom : 40 000 XP.
- Become a Shadow 3 times : 40 000 XP.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Authority has been taken over by Shadow Midas.
- The superstore near Holly Hedges has finished construction and is now called Hey Boo! Superstore.
Item Changes[edit | edit source]
|Damage||45, 55, 70, 100 per combo|
|Shadow Midas' Drum Gun|
Fly to the the skies like the witch and glide your way down. You can cancel it early by pressing your shoot button, fall damage is removed. (only in Fortnitemares: Midas' Revenge)Cooldown : 20 secs
Vaulted[edit | edit source]
- All variants of the Charge Shotgun.
Unvaulted[edit | edit source]
- Fiend Hunter Crossbow
- Obtained from Ghost Henchman at The Ruins.
- Rocket Launcher (Pumpkin Variant)
UI Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Lobby has been given a Fortnitemares background.
- Though, it's an image (non-animated).
Achievements/Legacies[edit | edit source]
- Trick or Treat - Picked up Candy during Fortnitemares.
- Spiritual Successor - Got a Victory Royale during Fortnitemares.
- I will have my Revenge - Got a Nightmare Royale during Fortnitemares.
- Squish - Landed on Ant-Man.
- Back to the Shadows - Defeated Shadow Midas during Fortnitemares
- Ghost Rider - Processed a vehicle during Fortnitemares
- Hell on Wheels - Drove a vehicle as Ghost Rider
- Shadows Curse - Eliminated by Shadows 13 times during Fortnitemares.
- Shadow of your Former Self - Turned into a shadow during Fortnitemares
- I collect Spores, Molds, and Fungus - Gathered a Foraged item while wearing a Ghostbusters outfit during Season 4.
Minor/Misc Chnages[edit | edit source]
- You now only have 1 Stark Robot allied with you at a time. (Previously, 3)
Party Royale[edit | edit source]
Fore more details, see : J Balvin in Party Royale Blog Post
- J Balvin will host his own concert in Party Royale on October 31st!
- If you own the Party Trooper outfit and you attend at the event, you will get an exclusive style.
Creative[edit | edit source]
Special Event[edit | edit source]
|“||Over the course of Fortnitemares, Fortnite Creative will feature four Fortnitemares-inspired featured islands. Buried in each featured island, you’ll be able to discover digits of a mysterious code. Explore these haunted islands and combine 20 total digits to unearth the Wrath's Wrath Wrap.||„|
|— Epic Games on their Blog Post|
- The first island will be available later today, October 21.
- Return to Fortnite Creative each day through October 24 to check out a new featured island and find the new digits.
- After you find all the digits, enter the completed code at fortnite.com/redeem to add the Wrath's Wrath Wrap to your Locker!
- (The redemption code will expire on October 27 at 10 AM ET.)
Added[edit | edit source]
- Weeping Woods Prefabs & Galleries
- Added the 3rd Fortnite Birthday Cake to the Indoor Residential Prop Gallery.
- Added Swamp Water to the Elemental Cube Gallery.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
Save The World[edit | edit source]
- Added Charge Shotgun