14.1 Patch Notes
|14.1 Patch Notes|
|Date||10 September 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
- 1 Battle Royale
- 2 Save the World
- 3 Creative
- 4 General
Battle Royale[edit | edit source]
Content Creater Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
The Armored Avenger[edit | edit source]
Unleash More Powers[edit | edit source]
The Forces of Galactus Descend[edit | edit source]
Drones from beyond the cosmos crash landed on the Island. Take out the Gatherer Drones and you’ll be rewarded.
A Mint-Condition LTM[edit | edit source]
Mix and match iconic superpowers from across Marvel in a new comicbook crossover LTM.
Become a Hero[edit | edit source]
New to the Item Shop, customize your own hero!
Weekly Wolverine Challenges[edit | edit source]
Clues to Weapon X’s whereabouts continue with new Challenges on Thursday.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Iron Man has been added as a Boss at Stark Industries.
- The Gorger have been added.
- Gorgers create Gatherer Drones to attack players.
- Cars have been added to Team Rumble
New Items [edit | edit source]
Weapons + Items[edit | edit source]
- Unvaulted Rocket Launcher.
- Doctor Doom's Arcane Gauntlets base damage dealt to structures and players increased from 35 to 45.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Stark Industries has replaced Frenzy Farm and The Orchard.
- has been added.
- A GHOST Henchmen and SHADOW Henchmen are now having a dance battle in a Gas Station.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Glider audio was sometimes absent from opponent's glider. This would make it so they could drop in on you without giving you a heads up.
- Players were unable to consume or throw fish when in the passenger seat of a car.
- Using the Bifrost Glow Contrail in a match would cause drops in FPS.
- Supply Drops were sometimes not disappearing off the map after they were opened and would persist in the map and mini-map.
14.10.2 Hotfix[edit | edit source]
Save the World[edit | edit source]
Creative[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- iOS will not support 14.0 and above
- Use #FreeFortnite & join the fight to stop 2020 from becoming "1984" For More Info: Nineteen Eighty-Fortnite