14.0 Patch Notes
|14.0 Patch Notes|
|Date||27 August 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
Battle Royale[edit | edit source]
Weapons + Items[edit | edit source]
Vaulted[edit | edit source]
- Rocket Launcher
- Upgrade Bench (item) The item itself has been vaulted but not the Upgrade Benches that spawn naturally.
- Launch Pad
- Stink Bomb
- Hunting Rifle (All variants)
- Rapid Fire SMG (All variants)
- Submachine Gun (All variants)
- Flare Gun
- Tactical Shotgun (All variants)
- Pistol ( & variants)
The followingitems have been eliminated :
- Kit's Charge Shotgun and Shockwave Launcher
- Ocean's Burst Assault Rifle and Bottomless Chug Jug
- Jules' Drum Gun and Glider Gun
Unvaulted[edit | edit source]
- Boogie Bomb
- Bandage Bazooka
- Pump Shotgun (All variants)
- Shockwave Grenade
- Combat Shotgun (All variants)
- Light Machine Gun
- Revolver ( & variants)
- Scoped Assault Rifle (All variants)
- Tactical Submachine Gun (All variants)
- Suppressed Submachine Gun ( ) ( and variants are no longer henchmen exclusive)
Balance[edit | edit source]
- Combat Shotgun
- Damage reduced from 73/77/80 to 50/53/55
- Fire rate reduced from 1,85 to 1,7
- Magazine size reduced from 10 to 8
- Tactical Submachine Gun
- Fire rate reduced from 13 to 9
- Magazine size reduced from 35 to 25.
- Scoped Assault Rifle
- Damage increased from 26/27/28 to 32/34/36
- Fire rate reduced from 3,5 to 2
- Added variants which deal 37 damage per shot
- Texture change for & variants
New Items[edit | edit source]
- Stark Industries Energy Rifle ( , and variants, obtained by eliminating Stark Robots or from Stark Industries Supply Drones)
- Stark Industries Supply Drone
- Fire Trap
- Pro Fishing Rod
- New Fish:
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- A brand new Marvel theme has arrived to Fortnite! Discover the new battle pass, locations and more.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Pleasant Park has been taken over by Doctor Doom and his Henchmen! It has beem renamed to Doom's Domain. It is now a Henchmen POI.
- The Authority, The Fortilla and Catty Corner are no longer Henchmen POIs, though they still remain as named POIs.
- The Authority is being packed up, the walls are gone. There is a SHADOW Henchman at the top floor doing different emotes and walking around, getting too close will anger him, eliminating him will only give you a Pistol.
- Half of The Fortilla has been flushed away by the ocean, including the vault.
- Kit has left Catty Corner.
- One of the house in Retail Row have been replaced by Jennifer Walter's Office.
- At the former place of Crackshot's Cabin, there is now a place where Tony Stark (aka Iron Man) creates some sort of "Rift Beacon" like machinery, it is unknown what the purpose is.
Creative[edit | edit source]
Bugfixes (yes, I know, disappointing)
Save the World[edit | edit source]
Save the World received no known updates this seasonal update. This is due to the xx.00 patch being a fairly regular update for the PvE side of the game, leading up to xx.20 which will be the main seasonal update. If any updates are found out within the coming days, this section will let you know.
General[edit | edit source]
Mobile[edit | edit source]
- Apple is permanently banning Fortnite updates and new installs on the App Store, and has terminated Epic Game's ability to develop Fortnite for Apple devices. As a result, Chapter 2 - Season 4 is not releasing on iOS and macOS.