13.2 Patch Notes
|13.2 Patch Notes|
|Date||30 June 2020|
|See all Patch Notes|
Battle Royale[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Charge Shotgun
- Hand Cannon
- Received a new texture.
- Flare Gun
- Available in rare rarity.
- Does 60 damage.
- Ignites structures on fire.
- Reveals nearby enemies.
- Burst AR
- Foraged Items
- Gathering is now instant instead of taking a few seconds each time.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Upgrade Bench
- New UI.
- Item Shop / Store
- Whenever you are missing some V-bucks on the item, instead of buying a pack of V-bucks, you can buy only the V-buck needed.
- Example: You have 1,000 V-Bucks, you want a skin costing 1,200 V-Bucks, you can buy only 200 V-bucks instead of 1,000 V-bucks.
- In-game on the emote wheel, if the emote is Synced, Build-in or Traversal an icon will be shown next to the emote's name.
- Marauders doesn't count in Storm Surge anymore.
- They now drop better weapons.
- New fog and weather added.
LTMs[edit | edit source]
- In-game you now get a bullet point list in your map menu to list the main rules/mechanics about the gamemode, just like in Creative.
- Summer Splash event beginning.
Map updates[edit | edit source]
- A new island appeared north of The Shark.
- Giving 100 Wood to the "blobs" will award you the legacy "Coral Buddies: The Wood Age".
- It will also give you the legacy called "From the Primodial Ooze".
- The water level is beginning to drop down.
- Whenever you drove a vehicle, gas station icons appear on the map. This was likely a bug and was only meant to show once the new car vehicles are added into the game.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
Hotfixes[edit | edit source]
- The One Shot LTM's name in the lobby is in German for English (being Ein Schuss) for a brief period.
- After some hours since the update released, the Firefly Jar’s maximum stack size was increased from three to six.
- The Compact SMG had a bug in which it didn't do any damage to players or structures. This issue was rectified shortly after v13.20 released.
- Throwing an upgrade bench into a vault will make it indestructible.
- Henchmen no longer drop Compact SMGs.
- Added Rocket Launchers to the Supply Drop loot pool.
- This allows access to the weapon in Team Rumble.
- Additionally, it makes accessing the weapon easier in regular gamemodes (Casual/Arena)
Save the World[edit | edit source]
Creative[edit | edit source]
Bug fixes See : Creative in v13.20