11.0 Patch Notes
|11.0 Patch Notes|
|Date||15 October 2019|
|See all Patch Notes|
Battle Royale[edit | edit source]
Weapons and items[edit | edit source]
- Added Fishing Rod
- Used to fish up loot such as fish, Materials, Ammo, weapons or a Rusty Can.
- Can pull loot from far away.
- Unvaulted , , and rarities.
- Adjusted damage to be 70, 80, 90, 100, and 110 (respective to rarities).
- A new 4-player vehicle that can travel on both land and water.
- The driver has a missile attack (35 damage) that recharges after a few seconds.
- The driver can also boost around very quickly.
- The two drivers on the back seat can fire and use items.
- Has 800 health.
- Added and rarities.
- Damage changed to 24/25/26/28/29
- Added and rarities.
- Damage changed to 70/85/100/115/130 for the Rocket Launcher.
Submachine Gun ( and )
- Based off the Compact SMG.
- Fire Rate was changed from 10 to 12.
- Magazine Rate was changed from 40 to 30.
- Has a faster reload time, from 3.135/2.97 to 1.9/1.7.
Vaulted[edit | edit source]
- Shockwave Grenade
- Chug Splash
- Slurp Juice
- Cozy Campfire
- Vending Machines
- Stink Bomb
- Junk Rift
- Shield Bubble
- Chug Jug
- Hand Cannon
- Flint-Knock Pistol
- Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Automatic Sniper Rifle
- Tactical Submachine Gun
- Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Infantry Rifle
- Scoped Assault Rifle
- Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Suppressed Pistol
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Spicy Taco
- Boogie Bomb
Unvaulted[edit | edit source]
- Submachine Gun ( and Variants added)
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Fire rate was changed to 4.91 (1.6 x 3)
- to is now the FAMAS and the and is now the AUG.
- Pump Shotgun ( , & Variants)
- Rocket Launcher ( Variant)
Removed[edit | edit source]
- Batman Grapnel Gun
- Explosive Batarang
Creative[edit | edit source]
Save the World[edit | edit source]
- New Costumed Soldier
- QUIET PLEASE!!
- Plague Doctor Igor Returns!
- The Doctor is in…
- AFK / Leeching Improvements!
- In-game AFK has been F.O.R.Tified!
- We’ve significantly reduced the time before AFK players will be removed from matches.
- Players not contributing in public matches will receive a warning message on their screen, their team will be alerted, and then automatically removed from the session if they haven’t shaped up.
- Players who are not contributing to objectives will receive less rewards than those who are actively participating.
- Wild West Llama
- Revamped and available for a limited time! Cost 500 event tickets.
Patch 11.00.1[edit | edit source]
A hotfix was released on October 17, 2019.
Weapons and Items[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Setting/keybind reset – if you’re playing your first game today, your settings will be untouched.
- Incorrect achievements showing.
- Fixed a problem with some settings being reset due to an error with the Chapter 2 launch.
- Screen adjustment (appearing cropped/zoomed-in) has been fixed for console players.