1.4.2 Patch Notes
|1.4.2 Patch Notes|
|Date||9 August 2017|
|See all Patch Notes|
Hello Storm Chasers!
We are deploying another small update which includes a number of quality of life fixes as well as improvements to overall game stability. Players will need to restart Fortnite in order to install the patch and play. There will be no downtime.
Once again, we will be updating each platform at different times. We will update PC on August 9 at 10:30 pm Eastern Time. We plan to update Xbox One and PS4 at a later time.
Here is the full list of updates:
EA1.4.2 Release Notes[edit | edit source]
Major Updates[edit | edit source]
- Corrected a crash caused by particle effects on all platforms
- Corrected a crash caused by slotting a survivor into a squad on PS4
- Corrected a number of smaller issues causing crashes on PS4
- Corrected an issue preventing PS4 players from joining a game session
- Repair the Shelter caches fixed to provide the correct rate of nuts and bolts.
Major Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Players are unable to toggle accessories on and off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Fix in progress