Similar in size and shape to the Husky husk, 'Sploder husks wear a red shirt and carry a propane tank on their shoulder. When near players or buildings, they will throw their propane tank to do significant damage to all players, structures, and other husks near it.
They are first introduced during Stonewood Storm Shield Defense 3.
Propane Tanks[edit | edit source]
Deflecting/Preventing detonation[edit | edit source]
Killing a 'Sploder before it has a chance to throw its propane tank will result in the tank falling to the ground without detonating. Be careful though, as the propane tank can still be detonated if it is shot while it is on the ground.
- Viable weapons
It is wise to NEVER trigger propane tanks. The following weapons/attacks will not damage/detonate propane tanks:
- Ear Splitter - Sonic Pulse
- Mic Drop - Feedback Pulse
- Plasmatron 9000 -
- Pulsar 9000 -
- Woofer -
Accidental/Deliberate detonation[edit | edit source]
PROPANE TANKS DETONATE ALL EXISTING TANKS ON THE GROUND!'
- Some Abilities *will* detonate propane tanks, so be cautious when activating them near fallen tanks.
- The propane tank can be shot while the husk is carrying it to cause it to explode before it reaches the objective. One shot will cause it to detonate after a short delay. '
- If a 'Sploder or a fallen propane tank is near other husks, shooting the propane tank to detonate it can be a quick way to clear a large crowd of husks.
- Be extremely careful not to shoot propane tanks near built fortifications, as they will do extreme damage to structures— enough to outright destroy low tier building pieces.
Gallery[edit | edit source]